Friday, December 12, 2008

Mama, will you leave the light on?

Emmett asked me this the other night for the VERY first time. It kind of broke my heart! He has a nightlight so we turned that on. Can't believe my baby is big enough to ask me that!

Speaking of bedtime, I've always sung this little made up song to Emmett while I rocked him in his room. He loves this song and often sings it to himself when he is quietly playing or calming down. Here is a cute audio clip of us singing it together:

Oh My Baby Song

Also, thought this was cute, Em loves to sing Jingle Bells:



A cute pic of him and Erica making balloon animals :



In other news, Emmett is now trying to eat out of the sugar bowl on the regular, and has decided that torturing the animals is quite entertaining. He is super excited about Santa, and ALMOST old enough to behave in order to make it on the "good list". Hahaha!:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to eat his little Jingle Bell singing behind UP!!!! I can't stand it! :)

Chantal said...

LOL Thanks Tricia.:):)

Grandma said...

I love the pic of Erica and Emmett so much!